Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Up and Coming

So I have finally figured out my next races.
On April 18th I will venture to Fruita Colorado and take part in the Desert RATS Trail Running Festival. This is a weekend that celebrates the literal joys and the sarcastic joys of trail running. On the 18th is the long courses, the 25 mile race and the 50 mile ultra-marathon. The next day is a 5mile and a 10 miler. I will do the 25 miler. www.adventureRATS.com

The next race after that depends on my study abroad travel plans. If I end up leaving for the fall semester this race will not happen. At least for me, I'm sure it will still happen I just won't be there. This race is called Run Rabbit Run and is on the 19th of September. It takes place in majestic Steamboat Colorado and will continue on my progression of ultra-marathons as it is a 50 miler. www.steamboat50.com

I might try to get a team together or find a team and do the Wild West Relay too. This race is 195 miles long and it broken up into sections that each team member runs, hence the relay part. The relay is on the 1st of August and traverses from Fort Collins to Steamboat Springs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should do this too - http://www.gtishalf.org/. I know you've done it before, but you know, old times sake!